- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
- We sometimes collect your phone number for account authentication purposes.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on PlantAnt's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the PlantAnt site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- All advertisements and posts are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered users can access and update their account information through the account homepage.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with PlantAnt - including archive.org, google.com, and yahoo.com – may archive or otherwise make available PlantAnt listings
- PlantAnt may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of PlantAnt we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document in our feedback page.